1. The Vilabela accommodation facility (hereinafter referred to as the “accommodation facility”) provides guests with accommodation and services for a fee, at least to the extent and quality determined by the relevant decree, according to which the accommodation facility is classified as a hostel.
2. The accommodation facility can temporarily accommodate only a guest who is properly registered for accommodation. For this purpose, the guest is obliged to present his valid identity card or passport upon arrival at the reception.
3. Based on the ordered accommodation, on the day of arrival, the guest can check in between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Until this time, the accommodation facility reserves the room for the guest, unless there was a different request in the order and the accommodation facility confirmed it. If the guest does not report his late arrival by 6:00 p.m., after 6:00 p.m., the accommodation facility can use the room freely, unless otherwise agreed with the guest. In the event that the guest has paid an advance payment, the accommodation facility is obliged to hold the reservation until 10:00 p.m. Provided that the guest does not start the stay even after this date, the accommodation facility is not obliged to return the advance payment in the price of the first night’s accommodation to the guest. In the event that the guest cancels the accommodation, the hotel follows point 35 of these accommodation regulations.
4. Hotel check-in: It is possible to stay in a room from 2:00 p.m. A guest who requests accommodation before 2:00 p.m. is obliged to pay the full price for the previous night’s accommodation as well, unless otherwise agreed with the hotel and the hotel has confirmed this change of check-in time to the guest.
5. Hotel check-out: The guest is obliged to check out no later than 11:00 a.m. on the last day of the stay. If the guest does not do so within the specified period, the accommodation facility may charge him the full price for the accommodation for the following day, unless the guest has agreed otherwise in advance with the accommodation facility and the accommodation facility has confirmed this change of check-out time to the guest. In the event that the accommodation facility has agreed to the guest’s later departure in advance and the guest hands over the room before 3:00 p.m., the accommodation facility is entitled to charge a late check-out fee according to the current price list if the guest hands over the room after 3:00 p.m. but no later than 6:00 p.m., the accommodation facility is entitled to charge a fee of 50% of the accommodation price and after 6:00 p.m. the full price of accommodation for the following night. The accommodation facility reserves the right to postpone the departure time, i.e. check-out time also before 11:00 a.m., about which the guest must be informed in writing immediately. If the guest decides to cancel his reservation based on this change, the hotel will not claim a cancellation fee.
6. The room is considered vacated after the client has taken all his belongings out of the room and duly announced check-out. The accommodation facility reserves the right to check the inventory of the room – such as furniture, appliances, etc.
7. If the guest requests an extension of the stay, the accommodation facility can offer him a different room than the one in which he was originally accommodated.
8. Payment for the ordered accommodation and provided services in accordance with the valid price list is made upon departure from the accommodation, unless the guest has agreed otherwise with the accommodation facility and the accommodation facility has confirmed this change to the guest.
9. The guest shall pay the additional payment for all ordered services of the accommodation facility at the latest upon leaving the accommodation facility.
10. Social areas of the accommodation facility are available for receiving visitors. The client can receive visitors in the room only with the permission of the reception. The reception staff may ask the visitor to show a valid ID card or passport.
11. These accommodation regulations are also binding for all visits to the rooms. The client, who booked the accommodation and stays in the room, is responsible for its compliance by the person, or persons who visited him in the room.
12. If the visitor stays in the room for an unusually long time (more than two hours), the reception staff is authorized to demand payment for accommodation according to the valid price list.
13. In justified cases, the reception staff is authorized not to allow visitors to the room.
14. For safety reasons, it is forbidden to leave children without the supervision of an adult in the room, or anywhere in the accommodation facility as well as in its area, and during the entire period of stay or visit to the accommodation facility, the adult accompanying the child or his legal representative is responsible for the child.
15. The guest may not bring in or use electrical appliances in the room, except for those used for personal hygiene, such as a shaver, hair dryer, etc.
16. In the entire accommodation facility and even in the exterior of the accommodation facility, the guest may not move property or make any modifications, or intervene in the electrical network or other installations. In the exterior of the accommodation facility, the guest cannot pluck flowers, damage greenery and other exterior equipment…
17. The entire interior of the accommodation facility is non-smoking. Violation of this prohibition is charged with a fine of 100 EUR.
18. In his own interest, before occupying the room, the client checks the condition and functionality of the equipment in the room and immediately reports any malfunctions and deficiencies to the reception.
19. The client agrees that during the entire duration of the rental of the accommodation, in order to perform their official duties, hotel employees have the right to enter his room, such as maid, maintenance worker, etc.
20. The guest may not bring sports equipment and other objects into the room or into the hotel premises that are not intended for this purpose, such as, for example. bicycle, skis, etc.
21. From 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. the client must observe night silence in the accommodation premises, i.e. behave in such a way that his actions do not disturb other clients.
22. The accommodated guest is obliged, in his own interest, to check the correct locking of the room when leaving it.
23. A fee of EUR 10 is charged for the loss of the key or its damage. The guest is obliged to immediately notify the reception of the loss of the key.
24. Before leaving the accommodation facility, the client is obliged to close the water taps in the room, turn off the light in the room, turn off all electrical appliances, close the doors and windows, and leave the key in the lock of the room.
25. In the public and social areas of the hotel, it is allowed to consume your own alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that were not purchased at the accommodation facility only on the basis of an agreement with the accommodation facility. The guest has the right to use the kitchen of the accommodation facility only in the case of a rental agreement concluded with the accommodation facility.
26. Clients are strictly prohibited from using the wellness center (hot tub, steam sauna) under the influence of alcohol and psychotropic substances. A client who suffers from cardiovascular diseases, or has any other disease, as a result of which a stay in a hot tub, or in the sauna can worsen his health or endanger his life, he can use the sauna equipment, or pools of the wellness center only at your own risk and responsibility.
27. Ball and other sports games can be played on the field or in reserved areas so that the peace and safety of the guests and other clients are not disturbed.
28. Dogs and other animals may be in the premises of the accommodation facility only with the consent of the responsible employee of the accommodation facility or on the basis of the client’s prior agreement with the accommodation facility, provided that the owner proves that they are medically fit. The price for accommodation of the animal is charged according to the valid price list. The following measures apply to the accommodation of dogs and other animals:
• dogs and other animals are prohibited from entering and staying in those areas where food is stored and prepared, or where food and drinks are served.
• dogs and other animals are prohibited from entering the wellness center
• in all public areas of the Hotel, every dog must be on a lead and must have a muzzle, and walking animals is not allowed in the hotel area. Any pollution of the hotel premises is the responsibility of the client accompanying the animal to immediately remove and restore the polluted area to its original state.
• dogs and other animals must not be allowed to rest – lie on a bed or other device that serves to rest the client
• inventory used to prepare or serve food to guests may not be used to feed animals
• in case of any damage to the hotel equipment by an animal, the client is obliged to pay the damage in full. The owner of the animal and the client who allowed the animal to stay in the room are fully responsible for the animal.
29. If the guest has devalued or damaged the equipment of the accommodation facility in any way, he is obliged to report this at the reception of the accommodation facility immediately. The guest is responsible for damages caused to hotel property according to the applicable regulations and laws of the Slovak Republic.
30. The operator is responsible for the things brought by the accommodated persons into the premises, which are reserved for accommodation or for storing things. Brought-in items are items that have been brought by the guest to the premises that are reserved for their accommodation or stored in a designated place, or have been handed over for safekeeping to the operator or a responsible employee of the operator for this purpose. Jewelry, money and other valuables are not stored in the room. This responsibility is managed by the ustan. § 758 of the Civil Code.
31. The price list of services for temporary accommodation and other services can be viewed at the reception of the accommodation facility or publicly available on the hotel’s website.
32. In the event that the client shortens the stay, the accommodation facility has the right to charge the client the full amount of the agreed price for the entire duration of the stay.
33. The hotel is entitled to charge cancellation fees for pre-ordered agreed services in the event that the guest cancels his stay reservation. Notification of cancellation of a stay reservation, service, or part of it is accepted by the accommodation facility only in written form. The accommodation facility is entitled to charge for the cancellation of the reservation even if the guest does not notify the cancellation. The accommodation facility charges cancellation fees according to the following rules:
• cancellation of stay more than 28 days before starting stay free of charge
• cancellation of the stay 28 to 8 days before the start of the stay is a cancellation fee of 30% of the accommodation price
• cancellation of the stay less than 7 days before the start of the stay is a cancellation fee of 50% of the accommodation price
34. Fire regulations are posted in the accommodation facility in a visible and accessible place. Guests are obliged to follow this fire regulation.
35. The wish and complaint book is available at the accessible reception area of the accommodation facility.
36. Complaints are carried out in accordance with the complaints procedure of the accommodation facility, which is accessible to the guest on the website of the accommodation facility www.vilabela.sk.
37. The guest is advised in his own interest to familiarize himself with these accommodation regulations as well as the general terms and conditions of the accommodation facility before making a reservation. The operator of the accommodation facility reserves the right to unilaterally change these accommodation regulations and/or GTC, while the change to the accommodation regulations and GTC is effective from the date of their publication on the website of the operator of the accommodation facility. If the guest does not agree with some of the provisions of these accommodation rules as well as with the provisions of the GTC, the operator of the housing facility asks him not to use the services of the operator of the housing facility. By confirming the reservation as well as the accommodation itself in the hotel and/or using the services of the housing facility, the guest expresses unreserved consent to this accommodation policy as well as to the GTC of the housing facility.
38. The guest is obliged to comply with the provisions of these accommodation rules, general moral and ethical rules customary in the territory of the Slovak Republic and to follow fire regulations. If it violates them, the housing facility has the right to withdraw from the provision of all its services before the agreed time has expired.